Welcome to Pikeland
Friday, September 22, 2017
Pikeland Community Unit School District #10 will provide resources and a positive learning environment so all students are given the opportunity to reach their full potential. We believe...
- students, families, teachers, support staff, administrators, and community members must set high expectations for student learning and behavior.
- students come from a variety of backgrounds, having different learning and support needs.
- good teachers and good teaching practices are vital to the success of our students and our school.
- staff is a valuable asset and should have the support of the board and the community.
- the purpose of public education is to contribute to the foundation of productive citizenship.
- an engaged community is an important part of student success.
- education is a shared responsibility between students, family, staff, and the community.
- the district should be fiscally prudent as it provides an educational program for the students.
- individuals are responsible for their own actions and reach their potential through motivation, determination, hard work, and a positive attitude.
This document is available here